When you woke up this morning, what did you decide to do? Grow fingernails and hair? Replace some worn-out red blood cells? Regenerate the lining of your stomach and intestines? Of course not! You didn’t need to plan for those things, because the amazing Dr. You is on the job, 24/7!
It doesn’t matter if your IQ is 80 or 180 – your body knows what to do to maintain and repair itself. We were all born with the same “innate intelligence.” Understand that the stresses of life can interfere with the workings of innate intelligence.
Since your innate intelligence is a natural thing, support it with a natural lifestyle:
- Fresh air and sunlight are good for your body and soul.
- Remember the feel of grass under your feet? Reconnect physically to the earth.
- Shop at your local farmer’s market or roadside produce stand.
- It’s hot outside, so your need for calories may drop. When you feel hungry, drink a glass of water and wait 15 minutes. If you still feel unsatisfied, you are indeed hungry instead of thirsty.
- Turn off electronic devices 1 hour before bedtime, to let your brain wind down for sleep.
- Remove the effects of accumulated stress on your body by choosing chiropractic, massage, and/or acupuncture for natural health care.